Friday, November 11, 2005

when birthday and a paper meets....

Yes, it happens again... my birthday and a exam paper right smack at each other. This time a maths paper... it was not a tough paper... but just couldn't finish it... all the integration almost drove me nuts... anyway thanks to everyone who send their birthday wishes... thanks alot!! Yup. she called. Glad to know she is fine and nice to hear her voice again... i remembered my last year birthday... a great surprise and perhaps one of my best birthday during that time... its a great memory... hope gives u so much and take so much away from you...

anyway just wanted a quiet birthday... just want to keep it low... dunno why.. perhaps it becasue of all those that happens... anyway a special mention of a friend here... dearest cindy.... a great friend of mine for like 7 yrs? or was it 8? nvm... she made me a card, a card that touches my heart and made me teared... this card means a lot to me... she help me a lot during those tough times... and i know she will be there whenever i need friend by my side...

Got to mug more for my next paper liao... good luck for those having exams! all the best!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger shuxyn said...

happy birthday!!

me is sorry okie. but me promise never ever to bite u again! ( as if i did..) i try to minimise ur bruises lah. (not tt i pinched them..)

okok. cheer up n work rly rly hard for wadever papers u have left!! and hey! 独乐乐,不如众乐乐!

shuxin

12 November, 2005 10:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read betting taxi eyeglass frames eyewear Car gps tracking usa ice cream maker machines Best mp3 player for musicmatch Compulsive gambling solutions action games How do you measure a bicycle tire neurontin Surveillance system pc 104 camera Home owner insurance louisiana refinancing Xp pro cpu sofas Worlds expensive car wax

25 April, 2007 17:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home