Tuesday, November 06, 2007

dreams..



This video touches me.. a kiwi with a huge dream of flying.. going through all the trouble just to fulfill the dream of flying.. Having dreams is a big source of motivation, it is what make humans great.. 人因梦想而伟大...

Everyone is entitled to dream but not everyone has the privilege to purse their dreams.. I do have dreams that i want to fulfill but things are not that simple for everyone.. Dreams gave me motivation but this seems to be dying off..

So what if i have dreams when i know it cannot be fulfill.. Not everyone can fulfill their dream because of lots of circumstances. Every actions carry a responsibility, everyone has a responsibilty towards something or someone.. be it family or friends.. Sometimes this responsibility hinders you from fulfilling your dreams and it is of no choice..

there is just too much consideration with my dreams that i no longer dare to dream.. the thoughts of it make me feel worse.. I wonder how my mum feel when she gave up certain dreams because me and my brother was still young then.. it must be quite sad..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ultimate truth is that no dream is too unreal to be fulfilled. And scientific facts showed that human only use 10% of their resources (brain/strength).

Don't worry, it will be fine at the end; if it's not fine, it's not the end.

07 November, 2007 04:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home