Wednesday, June 28, 2006

midst of waiting for laundry to be done...

Realise i am getting lazier to blog... perhaps not much thoughts? nothing much recently except for world cup fever... been watching world cup almost everyday till morning and waking up in the afternoon... somehow i think my bio clock has be tuned to that of a german already! haha... my predicated world cup winning team just got knocked out by france! Holiday is so boring without jobs... been trying to fine jobs but really been very unsuccessful... sending resumes out and calling job agencies become my daily routine... perhaps the only happy one with my staying home is my dog... most of the time he is left alone in the house but i have been keeping him company so he will not be too bored... boring holiday right? yes... someone find me a temp job pls...

Think my laundry is going to be done soon... nights pple...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home