Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Exams..

The previous few days have been torturing.. studying and nothing is going in.. lucky the paper in over but i got another killer paper to go thru.. i called my mum after my killer paper yesterday to complain abt stress and abt the paper is tough.. her voice is so comforting.. when she put the comfort across it just make everything feels so good.. i love my mum.. She never put any pressure on me to excel in my studies.. and she is always encouraging me and teaching me values in life.. she is such a marvellous mum.. bringing me and my brother up all by herself 20yrs ago.. she is one of the most amazing lady in the world!

anyway i was blog surfing and i came by this blog (http://mylittlenewhope.blogspot.com/). This lady is pregnent but his husband has an affair.. she is devastaed. and i guess she must be feeling really terrible.. the only constant is change... how things change so fast in this world.. how humans can change so fast.. scary.. anyway if possible drop by this blog.. drop some words of encouragement for her.. because at this point of time.. i guess she needs all the encourgament to pull thru all this..

ok.. time to study for the next killer paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home