Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A stressful life...

Life is really tough during exams period and leading such a sad life... today just had a paper which i only attempted like 30 plus marks only?! Yes, its that bad. Hate the feeling of studying everyday for the exams and yet coming out of the exam hall not knowing if i pass a not... its not a good feeling... i cannot imagine how am like going to pull through the next few years... struggling with every exams... sick with studying.... if only time can stop and give me a break here....

anyway thanks to the people that help me celebrate my birthday... thanks for the present... thanks to these people which i call my friends that has been around me pushing me the extra mile during the exams... Thank you for so much and so much! I am touched... oh ya... and thanks for cleaning my puke for me... haha... anyway i hold the timing for downing a bottle of red wine in 42 secs and the next birthday boy/gal get ready... u are suppose to drink below 42 secs.. haha...

5 Comments:

Blogger Fabricate said...

Mad boy le 42 sec. Anyway do not bring liquor to my house k. Good luck for the rest of the papers JGSD!!

16 November, 2005 18:31  
Blogger Eilyfufu said...

gd luck for ur pprs.

p.s:a's ENDED. HEHEHE

eileen fu

17 November, 2005 12:38  
Blogger ely said...

when the goin gets tough the tough gets goin yea! you're tough! :P

18 November, 2005 04:21  
Blogger Kevin said...

can i challenge that timing even if its not my birthday?

18 November, 2005 12:13  
Blogger Jeffrey Goh said...

haha... of course... anytime pls kevin... that is if i get out of the exam alive... haha.. i am dying a slow death soon over here sooon..

18 November, 2005 13:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home