Saturday, November 24, 2007

Expectations.

Expectations. Everyone has a certain expectations about certain stuffs and certain actions people should do.. and when these expectations is not met, people get disappointed.. i guess its part of life and i am quite tired from meeting people's expectation of what things should be.. and people will just judge from these expectations.. try asking, try talking, try to understand, try to put in people's shoe.. or maybe i am not talking enough.. haiz..

Perhaps its hard for me to open up my story. I have tried for so many years and not many people know of my past. Thats why i choose to blog, at least there is some place that i can throw out everything.

I just wish i can live in a less complicated world or have a less complicated mind.

Ignorance is bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home