Sunday, April 02, 2006

a lost friendship...

sorry peeps, hasn't been updating my blog once again cos exams are nearing... fine, its a excuse... i am plain lazy... haha. Been lazing around quite a lot, trying to study but the concentration dun seems to be there... i know the date to my first paper is nearing... dun worry, i will try harder...

anyway i was reading thru my old entries and looking at all the comments and i thought of a friend... its kind of wierd... he is not a old friend, but not a new friend... a friend that i wish to cherish a lot that distants with me over time.... when i first met him i still remember that i sense a beautiful friendship on its way... it did... the wonderful memories of things we did together.. the fun that we had... but sadly, perhaps its what i done... we begin to distant and even saying hi is wierd to me... by mid semester 1 of my 2nd year... we distant so far apart and i cannot seems to find a reason... i always blame myself for it although i dunno why we distant and i can only make asummptions... this is a friendship i wish to rekindle a lot cos to me he is a true friend... a friend that connect with me so well.... a friend that constantly remind me that i need to study soon cos exam is near... a friend that cares for me so much... and yet i lost him... this is one of my deepest regret so far... cos i lost a true friend, a special friend...... a friendship that i fail to save... and no longer can be save....

Haiz. life goes on.... gonna get back to my books.... for those having exams - good luck! all the best and JIAYOU!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger crapped by van said...

all the best n gd luck for ur exams!!

03 April, 2006 23:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there...
good luck for ur exams...
study hard and u will do well..tats what i always believe...
happie to know u have a gf le...
good one...good shot...
see u ard in sch...

04 April, 2006 16:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyhey, wahhhh i see that u linked me.. ;)
anw dont think so much, i think i can guess who he is. after exams den fan can? den go jio him out drink from brother's bowl..
hehe. and now i shall help him to say coolly "time to study eh, no time liao.."

04 April, 2006 20:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

24 April, 2007 11:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home