Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Looking back....

Happy new year pple! Kind of late... but well... at least i bother... its never too late! Well, didn't really go anyway... just hanging around with choir frens on the eve.. have a simple dinner and watch fireworks at marina square... anyway its the first day of school today.. nothing much... cheerleading still keeping me busy... anyway i met a new fren! His name is OBI... a black guy from Manchester University but lives in london... a arsenal fan he claim.. hahaha... so i will be watching man utd vs arsenal later with him!

Ever since 2006 arrive i have been looking back at 2005... thinking thru a lot of stuffs... Year 2005 hasn't been a really good yr for me... A lot of frustration in me and a lot of disappointment... Friends leaving me and meeting new friends as well... I thought i know how pple think but i am wrong... i can never know how pple think and feel... Maybe that causes the disappointment... cos i kept expecting things to be a certain way when it dun it just disappoint me... i thought some frens could be my fren for life but i am wrong... anyway new frens enter my life and gave me some comfort... yr 2005 made me realise a lot of things... in the whoole year... i become closer to some worthy frens that support me thru a lot of things... and allow me to see thru some that gave me on me... its not their fault... i know i am in the wrong... but i did try to make things better but they still gave up on me... i am sorry to these frens... they did the right thing perhaps... at least i know no matter what happen there will be some worthy frens behind me althought they might be leaving NTU soon or not in NTU... still some comforting words will be a call away... learn some stuffs this yr... my mum always ask me dun help pple cos i dun bear to see them suffer or out of pity or anything... cos if one day i need help... these pple will not help me out of pity... perhaps i should have heed her advice on certain occasion... some frens are really worth helping cos end of the end they give everything to help you and they really appreciate you... but some really disappoint me... helping them thru tough times dun mean anything to them also... and worst i dun even get appreciated... and i really hate that... to the core... so much things has change in a year... sometimes i just hate to see things changes... perhaps more of pple attitude towards me changes... yet i am not given a chance to explain... people just assume it to be this way...

Anyway year 2005 hasn't really been a very good year for me... one of the worst i hate... i just hope that this year will be a much better one for me... i want to be happy.. impossible for everyday to be happy but at least half of the year ba... I just want to be like myself in JC times.... where i got not much worries... Be like myself in secondary times.. where i made so much true frens and had so much fren... anyway to all... Happy new Year once again... hope you all have a great year ahead... :)

Oh ya and hope man utd win arsenal later! haha... it will be a good start for new year for me! hee....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy happy happy new yr!!!! =D
ur still the coolest jeffrey i know k.. ;P

05 January, 2006 14:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

06 March, 2007 15:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home