Saturday, November 24, 2007

I am bursting soon...

i feel judged.. i feel so trapped in a box that i am bursting soon.. i feel myself slipping deeper into depression.. nope, not the exams.. there is too much things within me.. so much things happening that i no longer know how to handle stuffs.. i dunno how to face everything anymore..

I just feel like putting a gun to my head but i will not pull the trigger.. i dun have the courage.. because my mum needs me.. i need to repay her first for all that she did..

FARK! I need to see a psychiatrist soon. Please, dun judge me as someone that is mad.. i am not.. i just need help to set things right..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u ve me!!!!!
i will be ur personalised counselor...rem im certified and trained!!anything give me a sms or call...
cheer up!!

-13-

30 November, 2007 11:31  
Blogger Jello said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

30 November, 2007 11:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyz... 1st time i come ur blog... well... i realised we are very similar... haha... the outside is always a facade... well... life is always like tat... we will always be judged... by others nvm... sometimes even our loved ones... but u are luckier... cos u have ur mum...

i had a rough time oso... dunno whether it's tat obvious not... but i noe it's realli hard to continue holding up tat facade when the truth is tat we are actually crumbling inside...

dun kill urself... i felt like killing myself too... but not worth it... let ppl judge all they want... why bother? as long u are happy... tat's the most impt... as a fren... i wud oso wan u to be happy...

yepyep... i noe wat i said is mostly rubbish... but i'm always there if u need a listening ear...
(but u dunno who i am) lol...

=)

15 December, 2007 22:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home