Monday, February 11, 2008

ignorance is bliss

I realise as people grow older their fear of death grew as they grow... when we were young, we were more daring in doing stuffs while right more, its harder.. perhaps ignorance is really bliss.. sometimes we know too much..

I used to love thrill rides but most of the time now i think twice before thinking it because i have seen reports on thrill rides turning into accidents..

i used to go all out when playing soccer but right now, seeing what kind of injuries could happen to me makes me think twice...

Perhaps i have seen too much and know too much that the fear of the risk each events have will just push me back... i dunno what will happen to people around me should something happen to me... Sometimes lying on the bed i will just think if i could wake up the next day alive... Perhaps if i not know so much and see so much.. life will be easier and more fun.. ignorance is bliss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home