Monday, April 28, 2008

Fragile life..

Sometimes it cannot be help but to think how fragile life is and the meaning of life. The dreams of 'happily ever after' for me has been smashed at a really young age. I never believe much in it ever since my dad passed away when i was 5.

I recieve a msg that a friend pass away just today from cancer. I will not say i know her very well, she is a choir senior but somehow tears just managed to find its way out. All the memories of my aunt's just came back, the day when she passed away from cancer. The memories of my aunt, the look on my mum's face, the expression on everyone. The news is just too hard for me to bear. Everyone trying so hard to fight back the tears to try to arrange the funeral and whenever someone breaks down, the others will just break down as well.

I start to wonder how is her family coping? Is everyone around her ok? The painful feelings just come back to me and i really hope that her family is coping well with everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home