Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The end of school life?

Hmmmm... This has been my desktop background for my exam period every semester and today was my final year project presentation... not very smooth but i think its enough to get a pass i guess... But most importantly, the presentation marks the end of my NTU schooling life and what i can do now is to wait for the results to be out to confirm the end of my NTU schooling life.. Strangly, i dun feel a thing now even everything is over.. i feel numb and i dun feel any excitment or happy about it... at the same time, i dun feel sad or what so ever. I just dunno how i should feel right now at such a moment..

Meantime, i have to pack up all the stuffs in my room to prepare to move back home... My room is in such a mess now.. hai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home