Saturday, September 13, 2008

Discovering myself all over again..

I never knew that i enjoy reading.. But these few days i seems to have discover a different side of myself.. I am starting to like reading on a lazy afternoon, enjoying the silence and all by myself environment reading the books i have. It was enjoyable and at a certain point, there was a slight regret that i did not start this activity in my early years. There are so much that one can learn from books.

But i dun read fantasies or frictional stories, i love reading the lifes of people, to learn from people's experience and improve myself. Reading from people's experience and learning about what life brings often left me pondering about my life and reflecting on my actions and things i had done. I love the learning experience that comes along with the book. Interesting side of me i realise i like.

Maybe i had shut myself in a certain environment for too long for whatever the reason. Suddenly opening myself out to people and meeting various kind of people in all sorts of environment allow me to experience so much stuffs that i never but wish to experience ay some part of my life. The last tues and wed night had been very interesting for me, and another side of me that i discover.

I hope its not too late to start experience stuffs which could have been done earlier in my life. I love the experience.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

05 January, 2010 19:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

16 February, 2010 03:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home