Saturday, December 24, 2005

Perhaps perhaps perhaps

Perhaps i just want to be appreciated, who doesn't like to be appreciated for things they do and the effort they put in...

Perhaps i just want to be heard by the rest so that i wun feel so lonely, perhaps i am this way because of my childhood...

Perhaps i just want to do my best, i just to win something for the hall and myself, prove to the others we are not as weak as people thinks...

Perhaps i am not trying hard enough or perhaps thats the best i can do or perhaps i am trying too hard to prove myself...

Perhaps i am too tired and think too much about certain things that will never be true...

Perhaps heaven is playing a big trick on me and perhaps all this happens to make me a stronger person...


It has been a tiring month so far getting myself invlove in so much stuffs... A packed day would includes one training in the morning, one in the afternoon, rushing to caroling then coming back hall for cheerleading... its seriously draining my energy off myself and i am really tired... shagged from all trainings and games... and sometimes people around just make it worst... but things are getting better now... No more soccer and we did not even get to the quarters... No more sepak takraw ever since we crashed out of the quarters final.... and with one more caroling session left tommorrow, i am only left with rugby, water polo and hockey... i want to do my best in the rest of these sports so that i have no regrets...

It might be a tiring month but i think i have learned quite a lot. I have seen a lot these few weeks... commitment of people... the fighting spirit of players... the fairplay of teams... all the good sides and the ugly sides of things... all this make me learn... i guess its time i toned down... i think i have been making too much unneccessary comments and actions that will get me into trouble someday... i should learn to keep quiet and learn to tolerate... learn to control my emotions instead of emotions getting the better of me and affect my game...

Everytime before i play a game a song will start playing in my head... the same song that my bowling coach use to inspire everyone before A division bowling back in JC times... this song to me is very inspiring and very motivating... this song inspire me to what i acheive in bowling back then... its just so amazing... this song is for all the sportspersons and players of hall 5... believe in urself... This song is the theme song of olympics atlanta 96 by Gloria Estefan...

some dreams
live on in time forever
those dreams,
you want with all your heart
and i'll do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise i made
put it all on the line
what i hoped for at last would be mine
if i could reach, higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i'm gonna be stronger
know that i've tried my very best
i'd put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
some days
are meant to be remembered
those days
we rise above the stars
so i'll go the distance this time
seeing more the higher i climb
that the more i believe
all the more that this dream will be mine
if i could reach, higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i'm gonna be stronger
knowing that i've tried my very best
i'd put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
if i could reach, higher
just for one moment touch the sky
that one moment in my life
i'm gonna be stronger
i'm gonna be so much stronger
yes i am
i put my spirit to the test
if i could reach,
if i could, if i could
if i could reach
reach, i'd reach, i'd reach
i'd reach, i'd reach so
much higher


Does it inspire you as much as it does to me? I hope it does... All the best FIVERS!!

P.S: anyway results is out and how glad i am.... i managed to pass everything... 2 B- 2B 1B+ 1C and 1C+... Yipee! I shall work harder next sem...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh? 24/12/2005 1232am? i thought we were out having fun!! where u all ran off to anyway??

25 December, 2005 21:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way that was me

25 December, 2005 21:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean me as in dp

25 December, 2005 21:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yar, and merry christmas to you

25 December, 2005 21:50  
Blogger Jeffrey Goh said...

cos my timing set wrongly i realise

27 December, 2005 14:21  
Blogger Fabricate said...

i thought 1232am was like 23rd midnight. but anyways. the song we sang at tk u noe u noe!! i miss that song! and oh yar. as for ur temper. control!!!! good example was at long john's. haha. i cant imagine if the tartar sauce kena you instead of me. i scared u will kill the manager. haha.

27 December, 2005 18:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! antidepressant research data Correct temperature chevrolet 305 gen ii san antonio texas jeep dealers Frazer radar detectors kokomo2c in jeep dealers Welker microwave coffee maker Longest scrabble word

03 March, 2007 13:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home