Tuesday, December 27, 2005

i shouldn't have kick the ball...

I always believe that goalkeepers need to make many saves to win the game and it take only just one mistake to cost the game. Today, i did that. I made a mistake that costs the game. People were screaming at me not to kick the ball... why did i even kick it... Its a mistake on my part... or else hall 5 hockey could have been in quarters or even advanced to the finals... I saw the disappointment on everybody face when the final whistle is blown... i saw how guy A face sank when the final whistle is blown... its a major dissappointment for everyone... people expect the team to do well... i felt the disappointment for those in their final years of studies... its their final IHG... and my mistake cost everything... they only wanted to win something for the hall, for themselves... i couldn't help them... i know, i shouldn't have kicked the ball... sorry guys...